Friday, August 12, 2011

Drivers license saga complete!

Thanks to Nate's time and diligence, I passed my driver test on the second try! It is actually really easy once you understand everything they are looking for. I might have passed my first time, but I was too nervous and drove too fast (43 km/hr instead of 40km/hr). Who knew?

The instructor was more surprised than I was and kept looking down at his paper, saying "One check, very good. Only 2nd challenge. One check!" It took him so long to tell me that I passed that Nate was sure he was explaining what I had done wrong and that I had failed.

In other belated news...we splurged on 200 grams of cream cheese for $4 and Nate made us a birthday cheesecake! Oishi des!!!



We also survived Typhoon Muifa. It was a very slow moving storm, so we had a lot of rain and a lot of wind, but everything was fine. See the video below...we took it before the really big winds started.

No comments:

Post a Comment